When did April happen?
March was productive, but not necessarily in physical, measurable ways. Does that still count as productivity? It’s all in my head. Small steps to becoming a better person.
April will be even better. My post-vacation to do list will be a mile long.
On the last day of March (Easter for lots of you!), I got some air in my tires and took my bike for its first ride of the season.
I think this chive pot is a little too big for the windowsill. I like the idea of having some indoor, ready-to-use herbs, but this particular plant may need to be planted outside when it’s warm enough.
- I have found multiple grey hairs. I am okay with it.
- Today is officially Day One of a new sugar ban. I’ve done it before, I can do it again. After I succeed I will be tackling my snacking habit. One thing at a time.
- I cracked the screen on my phone. I feel like this is some sort of smartphone milestone? Timothy had to talk me down (via text, so clearly the phone is fine), because breaking something so expensive is not a thing I am comfortable with, even if it was a hand-me-down.
- I had some bullets about mental health, but these may deserve their own entry. It’s also possible that I may still be too angry to take that on. It is not that anyone who has offended me in this regard actually reads this blog, but I do have vague relationships to maintain, for the time being.
- ELEVEN days until we leave for Saint John.
- I am currently actively reading
fiveSIX different books, which is a little ridiculous. SIX. SIX!? I started a new one, today. I am a lunatic.
- I need to call my family. Have I talked about my phone anxiety before? I think I probably have.
- At some point, I will be sharing what’s left of my “Before Saint John” list with you, because obviously I need to have multiple copies. That list includes a visit to a tanning booth. Ugh. I know.
- I am doing another round of sorting my stuff for donation and trash purposes. Is this in preparation for some sort of move/big life change? Oh, I don’t know. Probably… yes! The end of the summer is looking ideal.
- I haven’t mentioned anything about grad school because I haven’t heard anything, yet.
- I bought this pair of Sanuks. Not for work, but they will be comfy for walking and non-work activity that requires shoes, this summer.